Skip to Secondary Navigation
Skip to Main Content
Registering for the ACT
- If you plan to test at an international test centre, you may sign up online at the ACT web site. NOTE: (On-line registrations require payment using a VISA or MasterCard.)
- You may also use a registration packet if you plan to test at a national test centre.
- If you are re-registering (to take the test a 2nd or 3rd time) you may register by mail or on-line.
- If are requesting extended time or other accommodations for the first time, if you are younger than thirteen or want to pay by check or by money order, you must use a registration package.
- If you are homebound or confined on all test dates, or if there is no test center within 50 miles of your home (U.S. and Canada only); there is no test center in your country, or your religious beliefs prohibit Saturday testing and there is no non-Saturday test center scheduled within 50 miles of your home on any test date, you can request for arranged testing.